Saturday, March 4, 2017

Team Mama Idea: Basketball Breakfast Kabobs

I'm snack mama again, y'all! Being that today's game was at 9am (yawn!), I wanted to be sure that I included somewhat of a breakfast(y) component. Here's what I came up with:




Basketball breakfast kabobs! Strawberries, grapes, donut holes, and a marshmallowy treat...what's not to like?


Want to make them yourself? Here's all you need:




  • Strawberries
  • Grapes
  • Donut holes
  • Marshmallows (large)
  • Orange color mist
  • Black edible color marker
  • Skewers


I did all the prep work last night (wash and cut the fruit, color the marshmallows, and draw on the basketball lines).




I waited to assemble them until about an hour before the game to ensure that the donut holes and marshmallows didn't get soggy from the fruit.


TADA!!




I also included a traditional snack as well as drinks to go alongside the kabobs.




They were a big hit with the team AND the parents! No. 3 even said that I was "the best snack mom". Totally makes the extra work worth it!






GO HOYAS!!!


***Click HERE to read my most recent early morning snack idea or HERE to read my previous basketball snack ideas, including a free printable!





No comments:

Post a Comment