Friday, April 7, 2017

What's In My Sports Mama Bag? Soccer Edition!

It's soccer season!!! Time to dust off that outdoor chair and grab your favorite pair of shades!






Here's a look inside of my soccer mama bag:




  • Planner. I don't go anywhere without it. One of the attorney's I work for won't even place anything on top of it, ha! He calls it "the holy grail". And that's exactly what it is; if mama doesn't know what's going on, no one does.
  • Sunscreen. Simple. Ain't nobody got time for sunburn!
  • Bug spray. Or bug bites! No. 2 plays on natural grass, so there's bound to be something flying around.
  • Sunglasses. Who doesn't want to keep the sun out of their eyes...AND look cute while doing it?!?
  • Mini first-aid kit. You just never know. Better to be over prepared than under prepared.
  • Icepack. Coaches usually have them, but I like to pack an extra one just in case.
  • Chapstick. My lips are still chapped from the Winter. I like to apply chapstick pretty frequently, especially when I'm outdoors. My current favorite is the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in the color Hibiscus. It's the perfect "your lips but better" color.
  • Water bottle. Soccer players aren't the only ones that get thirsty! Their mamas do too. (As do their fathers and siblings who forget to bring their own!)
  • Snacks. Someone always swears they're starving...even if we just left home 15 minutes ago.
  • Cell phone. Because what are we without them? Not to mention that they take some pretty decent videos if you forget your camcorder.
  • Hand sanitizer. I'm a germaphobe. I confess. A pretty big one at that. That's why!







If you carry something in your bag that I don't, I'd love for you to share it with me!


Good luck to your soccer stars this season!




*** Click HERE to see inside of my basketball mama bag (as well as where I purchased my custom tote bag from!) and HERE to see inside of my football mama bag.***

2 comments:

  1. I'm a girl Mom so extra hair ties are a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, definitely! I always keep extras in my purse for myself as well.

      Delete