Thursday, March 31, 2016

Good Bye Spring Break, Hello Spring Sports!

My boys had a whopping 10 days off for Spring Break this year, and I was blessed enough to be able to take it with them! We had more of a staycation than vacation, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Ok, except maybe on a beach, barefoot, with a piƱa colada in hand. We took a road trip down south about 4 hours to visit my mama for a weekend, went bowling, had dinner and saw a show at Medieval Times, watched the Washington Wizards take on the Minnesota Timberwolves...just to name a few things. I totally wish there was a redo button I could hit. But, school must go on and Spring sports must begin. Below you will find our schedule until early June:


Monday- No.2 soccer practice
Tuesday- No.1 basketball practice, No.3 soccer practice
Wednesday- Breathe
Thursday- Breathe again. Friday is coming!
Friday- No. 1 basketball practice, No. 2 soccer practice, No. 3 soccer practice
Saturday- GAMES
Sunday- GAMES


I literally have a planner dedicated to my boys sports schedules. There is just no way I can keep mental notes of it all.


Did I mention registration for football begins tomorrow? Yeah, that's one of my sports mama hidden talents. I do the registration for our entire club (football players, cheerleaders, and coaches). You didn't think it magically got done on it's own, did you?


I smell a lot of crockpot meals in our future!



















No comments:

Post a Comment