Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Team Mama Idea: Basketball Post-Game Snacks

None of the previous basketball teams my boys have played on did post-game snacks, but both No. 2 AND No. 3's teams are doing them this season. Yay! This makes the sports mama in me VERY happy.


Here's what I came up with. Super simple, yet they look like I put some extra time and thought into them with the orange bags and labels.




I purchased the bags from Party City for about $3.50 and made the labels myself (click HERE for the printable template). They say "Way to Play!" with a picture of a basketball underneath. You can fill the bags with whatever you'd like, I went with orange (see the theme, here?) Gatorades and Oreos.





They're sure to make wins even sweeter and losses hurt a little less. I also threw a few extra Gatorades and packs of Oreos in my bag for siblings.




Go Warriors! Go Hoyas!








*** Have an early morning game? Click HERE for my basketball breakfast kabob recipe! Or click HERE for my newest post-game snack idea!







No comments:

Post a Comment