Thursday, September 9, 2021

Team Mama Idea: Senior Mom Jerseys!

One of the mamas in the Confessions of a Sports Mama Facebook Group asked to see sample "football mom shirts for inspiration". Speaking of the group... have you joined us yet?? It's a private group made up of thousands of real Sports Mamas, just like yourself. We share ideas, ask questions, and brag on our athletes. I absolutely love it!

Back to the topic of today's post. As previously mentioned, she was looking for inspo and boy did the group deliver! Here are a few of my favorites:






But my most favorite of all was this one!



SENIOR MOM SQUAD! How cute is that? Not to mention that I have a Senior this year, so it spoke directly to my heart.

Lucky for me, one of my football mama bffs is super crafty and volunteered to make them for us! She even took it up a notch by making them on jerseys. #WINNING!



She ordered the jerseys from JiffyShirts.com (if you go with this exact jersey, be sure to order up a size as they run small!) and used vinyl and her silhouette to do the lettering.



She even put our boys' names and numbers on the back!



I mean, seriously... how cute are (we) they?!? I'm so obsessed. GO SPARTANS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment