Friday, April 29, 2016

A Day at the Ball Park

I love my job. Not just because they gave me 5 free tickets (including a parking pass!) to yesterday's Nationals game. And not just any tickets, suite tickets, you know the ones with a mini fridge stocked with all you can drink waters, sodas, and beers, your own private bathroom, and covered leather seats to protect you from the icky, unseasonably cold rain? But because they have been nothing but understanding and accommodating to me as a mother of 3 busy boys. I am so grateful to have found such wonderful bosses.


Back to the ball game. I love Nationals Park. It's by far my favorite stadium in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area.




Where else can you meet past presidents?






Check out our view!




The popcorn wasn't so bad either.




Did they win? No. Did we have a good time? Yes.




I could get use to the suite life...














No comments:

Post a Comment