Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer Break- Weeks 7 & 8

These past two weeks have been pretty much filled with nothing but FOOTBALL! We are currently practicing five days a week, two hours a day. With my husband being a head coach, and myself being the registrar for the entire club as well as team mama, there is a whole lot that goes on both on and off the field. There are water bottles that need to be sanitized daily, spirit wear to be sold, registration payments to be collected, a team page to be managed, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I can say with certainty though, that we would not have it any other way!




I will be posting many football related blogs (and pictures!) in the coming months, so be on the look out! Some ideas already brewing in my brain are:


  • Touchdown Jar (Who, What, Where, When, & Why)
  • Team Tailgate Ideas
  • Cowbell Decorating Party
  • Breast Cancer Awareness Month
  • Easy, Post-Game Snacks


In the meantime, you can find my list of Football Mama Survival Tips here : http://confessionsofasportsmama.blogspot.com/2016/07/football-mama-survival-tips.html




No comments:

Post a Comment