Tuesday, February 14, 2017

They Said What?? - Valentine's Day 2017

  • No. 1: "Mom, I need to take candy to art class tomorrow." As we're on our way out the door...to basketball practice...at 5:40pm yesterday evening. Valentine's Day is on the same day of the year, every single year. Really, teacher? Surely you knew it was coming.


  • No. 2: "I want to hand something out to my classmates as well". Nonchalantly after he hears No. 1 asking for candy and after at least a week of me asking him, over and over, if he wanted to hand out cards this year.


  • No. 3: "If I have any extras, I'm going to bring them to you mom". How sweet is my boy? (Even if they don't make it home. And I'm pretty sure they won't. It's the thought that counts, right?) Click HERE to see the Valentine's cards he's handing out to his classmates. They're super cute!





May your day be filled with lots of love and even more chocolate! Or is it the other way around? Nah, I'm going with my belly, I mean gut.


Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment