Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites: July 28, 2017

Hey mamas! I don't know about y'all but I'm ready for the weekend! Not that I have amazing plans or anything like that. In fact, there is only ONE thing on my 'to-do list' this weekend. Say whaaat?


I thought I'd link up with some other mom bloggers and share some of my current favorites.


Ready? Here we go!


  • My new planner. I snagged this awesome new planner at Victoria's Secret the other day! It was a free gift with a minimum purchase. There were three varieties to choose from, but the minute I saw the leopard print, there was absolutely ZERO competition. I love me some leopard print! I also love the fact that it's compact, includes some girly stickers, and is good for a whole 18 months!





  • Workout inspiration. Hubby has been taking the boys to our local high school for pre-season football conditioning. I joined them the last time, and boy am I glad I did. I ended up walking 9 laps on the track... the equivalent of 2 miles! Ear buds in my ear, my favorite sneakers on, and a view of my favorite boys made those 2 miles feel like a piece of cake. I think I'll start joining them more frequently!




  • Homegrown cherry tomatoes. My cherry tomato plant is in full gear! It's quite a bit taller than I am now, and I'm harvesting small handfuls of sweet, ripe tomatoes each and every day! I've been loving adding them to marinated mozzarella balls. There's nothing like a good caprese salad in the Summer!




  • I just absolutely love this post I found on Instagram the other day. I saved it to my phone as a gentle reminder for those days that I'm hit with mommy guilt. "Be gentle with yourself. YOU ARE DOING THE BEST YOU CAN."




  • Look past the cracks. Do you see how No. 1 has me saved in his phone?? Melted my heart! And reassured me that although he is beginning to go through the craziness that is being a teenager, he still loves his mama!





Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment