Thursday, July 6, 2017

Team Mama Idea: Photo Book Gift For Players

One of my all-time favorite football mama/son duos is moving. Both her and her husband are in the Army and have orders to head all the way across the country. Saying that I will miss them is definitely an understatement.


Our boys have been on the same team for the past 3 seasons. Season 1 ended with a run in the playoffs, season 2 with a trip to the championship, and season 3 with a championship victory! Since day one, she was always someone I could count on. Whether it was for transport, game day camera duty, help with tailgates or snacks, she was always there.


I wanted to give them a little something not only as a token of my appreciation, but also to preserve a few of the amazing memories that we made and shared together.


After some thought, I decided to go the photo book route. I skimmed through hundreds of photos from all 3 seasons and chose my favorite 24. Let me tell you, that was no easy task! I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little teary eyed doing so.





The book arrived in a little less than a week, and I couldn't have been happier with the finished product! It turned out even better than expected.








I can't wait to surprise them with it!




We will miss you dearly, Nicole and Gabe!


"Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened". Until next time!




*** Sports Mama Tip: This would also make a great end of season gift for the team and/or coach(es). You are the author. The possibilities are endless!





No comments:

Post a Comment