Monday, October 16, 2017

Weekend Snapshots: Day in the Life 10/14/17

Happy Monday, mamas! I've been wanting to do a post like this for some time now. I finally got around to documenting (most of) my day this past Saturday.


Ready? Here we go!


My alarm went of at 6:15am... on a Saturday. That's only 30 minutes later than my weekday alarm. Yawn...




Once I got myself together, I woke Coach Hubby and No. 3 up. No. 3 was not too happy about having to wake up so early "to play sports". Ha!


I grabbed my sports mama bag (filled with post-game snacks and drinks!) and we headed to the field.





This is what I look like at 8am soccer games... sleepy and sans makeup.




His team didn't win, but he scored a goal, so all was good in the his world!


Chic-fil-A's drive-thru was our next stop. I ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit meal with a sweet tea. My family finds it SO funny that I order bacon at Chic-fil-A. They just don't know what they're missing!!


After breakfast, Coach Hubby and I were able to sneak in a quick nap.


Then it was time to head to his and No. 1's football game.





We won 20-8, and my boy scored 2 touchdowns!




That's three straight wins for their team. Our touchdown jar total came to $80 this week! We're on track to having a great end of season party!


After the game, we had about 15 minutes to get No. 2 to his game, some 25 minutes away. Our seatbelts were buckled!!


His team mama was taking photos, so I was actually able to sit and ring my cowbell on the bleachers for a change.




Pose for a selfie with Coach Hubby.




And cheer alongside the rest of the parents.





And boy, did we have a lot to cheer about!




We won 25-0! You know what that means for practice on Tuesday... DONUTS!!!


With game three of the day wrapped up, it was time for dinner. We tried a new taqueria in town, and it didn't disappoint.





I got a chorizo taco and a carne asada sope. There was something for everyone (which doesn't happen very often with my super picky first-born child aka No. 1!). I see many trips back in our future!


After dinner, we headed home. The boys played PS4, Coach Hubby made us a couple of drinks, and he watched game film, of course!




Because it just wouldn't be a Saturday in our home, if he didn't.


I snuggled with Ginger girl for a bit, and then called it a day.




And apparently, she did too.




I hope you all enjoyed this little peak into my Saturday.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment