Monday, November 27, 2017

Sports Mama Tip: 2017 Holiday Gift Ideas!

Thanksgiving has come and gone! Our tree is up and all Fall décor has been replaced by Christmas décor.




And of course, the boys' wish lists have been made!


I didn't get to do any shopping at all on Black Friday, as I was still recovering from football hangover. (How about them Redskins?!?)




So, I'm hoping to snag some Cyber Monday deals! But first, I thought I'd share some of the sports related items on their lists with you all.




  • Basketball knee pads



  • Headbands



  • "Cool" Socks   






  • Compression pants

  • Jerseys



  • Madden 2K18




  • Gift Cards- Foot Locker, Dick's, GameStop, Target, Visa, and Amazon are always a hit.


I hope this list gave you some ideas for the little (or big!) sports fanatic(s) in your life.


Happy shopping, mamas!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment