Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sports Mama Tip: Gift Ideas For Your Team Mom!

Team mamas are special. They are the team secretary, team cheerleader, team organizer, team party planner, team nurse, team counselor, team chauffeur, team photographer, amongst so many other things. In the words of my sweet friend Mindy, she is "the lady on the field that loves those boys just as much as their own mom".


Despite being all of these things, a fellow football mama brought to my attention recently that there aren't many resources out there with ideas for gifts for team moms. She asked me if I'd write a post with some, so here we go!






  • Personalized apparel. Team mamas are full of team spirit, so you just can't go wrong with giving her something that she can wear proudly in the stands. Add a little bling if you can; because bleachers and bling, it's a sports mama thing!
  • Meal prep service. I received a certificate for one of these a few seasons ago, and let me tell you- it came in handy! Your team mama spends more time at practices and games than she does at home, she'll take all the help she can get when it comes to cooking. Winner, winner, chicken (or whatever else she feels like eating!) dinner!
  • Sports (spectating) gear. Because after all, that's what she does best. A cowbell, touchdown jar , stadium blanket, monopod; basically anything she can use on the sidelines is sure to have her smiling from ear to ear!
  • Gift card. I don't think you can ever go wrong with this one. If you aren't exactly sure where to get her one to, a Visa is always your safest bet. This way she can buy herself whatever her little heart desires.
  • Thank you card. This is hands down the gift that touches my heart the most. Your team mama doesn't do all that she does for the recognition. She does it because she loves it. A few kind words go a long way!
  • Trophy! I've never received one, but I came across this one on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest thing EVER!!!







What gifts have you given your favorite team mamas? Let me know in the comment section below!






*** 11/6/18 No. 1's Freshman football team surprised me with this football signed by the entire team. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I'm sure your team mama would too!




And how cool is this?!?



Heather S., one of the awesomely creative Sports Mamas in our Facebook Group made it for her team mama!







No comments:

Post a Comment