Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sports Mama Review: Build-A-Head

What better way to show just how proud you are of your young athlete than with one of those "big heads"?!? You mamas know what I'm talking about. Those big heads on a stick that can be spotted at all types of sporting events, from high school basketball games to marathons.


Though many different companies offer them, Build-A-Head is my first stop shop. Why Build-A-Head? For starters, they have A+ customer service. The minute you log on to their website, you are greeted by a virtual support agent letting you know they are available should you have any questions. The order process from beginning to end is so simple.


Then there's the actual big head cutout itself. You simply upload your photo (click HERE to view their photo quality guide) and Build-A-Head will create a high-end, high-quality slim face cardboard cutout for you. Their website even guarantees that they are the "least expensive and best quality big head you can find." Prices range from $19.99 for a 12x18" to $49.99 for a giant, 3-foot cutout.


And finally, the shipping. My order arrived so quickly. It was packaged with extra care and included a note to the postal office to be sure they were not bent in transit. You can even choose next day shipping, should you need it.




I received my 12x18" big heads along with self-adhesive sticks. So much more sturdy (and better looking!) than scotch tape.




My boys were so excited to see their "big heads".




Here's No. 1 and I...




and me with No. 2! I posted both photos on my Instagram account and my niece commented, "I was so confused for a second". Ha!




They look that real!




I can't wait to use them during football season!!! Such a great addition to my (always growing) sports mama spirit wear collection!


And Build-A-Heads aren't just for football. They're perfect for all sports as well as graduations, birthdays, and parties!


Big heads on a stick not your thing? No worries! They also make key chains, ornaments, and more.


Let everyone in the stands know exactly which athlete is yours, without having to say a word.




Order your Build-A-Head today!








*** Disclaimer: Build-A-Head was kind enough to send me their product, however, all thoughts and opinions are solely my own.***











No comments:

Post a Comment