Monday, April 2, 2018

Weekend Snapshots: Easter!

Happy Monday, Sports Mamas! And happy April! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter alongside your loved ones.


Here's a quick look at how we spent ours.


We colored eggs.




I baked cupcakes.




Aren't they cute? And you know what makes them even cuter? The fact that they were super easy to make! I used a boxed cake, chocolate icing, and jelly beans aka Easter eggs. Although my boys thought the jelly beans were suppose to be bunny poop. Ha!

Speaking of cute? Check out these eggs I found!




They were absolutely perfect for their sports themed baskets. I filled them with candy and cash.






Each boy also received a new water bottle (seriously, where do they all go?!?), energy chews, socks, an iTunes card, and the obligatory chocolate bunny, of course!

We also visited family, ate way too much, hunted for eggs with cousins, and met the Easter Bunny at Awesome Con!




It was a great day. I hope yours was too.

Have a wonderful week, mamas!














No comments:

Post a Comment