Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What's Up Wednesday?- June 27, 2018

Happy Hump Day, Sports Mamas! Only two more days until the weekend, you've got this!


Here's what's up:




What we're eating this week...


Monday- Grill food; hot dogs, chorizos, shrimp, and rice and beans.

Tuesday- Leftovers.

Wednesday- Dave & Busters for No. 3's TENTH birthday! Be still, my heart. Be still!

Thursday- Taco Thursday. Who says tacos are only for Tuesdays?

Friday- Fend for yourself. Mama's tired!


What I'm reminiscing about...


We just recently came back from an amazing (and much needed!) trip to Clearwater Beach, Florida. I've been reminiscing nonstop. The weather, the views, the beach...


 


The Cuban sandwiches... mmmm!




What I'm loving...


My little garden! Daylilies, bee balm, and veggies, oh my!





What we've been up to...


Trying to relax as best we know how before football "officially" begins. Although weight training and green days sounds pretty official to me!




What I'm dreading...


I was dreading coming back to work after being off for 11 days. To my surprise though, I only came back to 126 emails. And guess what??? My inbox is down to 23 now. 23!!! #WINNING


What I'm working on...


New content for you all, as always! Have an idea you'd like to see me blog about? Let me know in the comment section below!


What I'm excited about...


I still can't get over the fact that I'm a regular contributor to USA Football and that people (dads and coaches included!) find my posts interesting. SO awesome!




What I'm watching/reading...


Not watching much these days as all the TV's in my house seem to have been taken over by Fortnite now that school's out. *rolls eyes*


What I'm listening to...


Ricky Martin's new song Fiebre is my JAM!!!


What I'm wearing...


99.9% of the time you'll find me in flip flops. Yep, even at work! But when I'm not wearing them, I'm wearing these espadrilles by Adam Tucker. Love them!



What I'm doing this weekend...


No. 1 is headed to team camp with his high school, so it'll just be Coach Hubby, No. 2, No. 3, and I. Hoping to be able to relax pool side for most of it!


What I'm looking forward to next month...


Football season!!! I'm ready to be back on the sidelines, with my fellow football mamas, cowbells in hand, cheering for our boys! I'm also excited (and a little nervous!) about becoming a high school football mom. Say whaaat?! I'll be sure to bring you all along for the ride!


What else is new...


If you're still not keeping up with me on Instagram and Facebook, I'd love to have you join me! I share Sports Mama related posts almost daily. What are you waiting for?





That's it for now. What's up with you, Mama?





No comments:

Post a Comment