Friday, June 1, 2018

Team Mama Idea: Super Easy Soccer Cupcakes

Tomorrow is No. 2's last soccer game of the season. Which according to every single meteorologist will be played in the rain, again. Yep, I checked them all. I seriously can't remember the last time we had a dry weekend. Ugh!


After the game, we will celebrate with a team pizza party. And if you know anything about this Sports Mama, you know I couldn't help but volunteer to bring cupcakes. And not just any cupcakes, but soccer cupcakes of course!




These soccer cupcakes were easy, I mean super easy, to make. Want to learn how to make them yourself? Just keep reading!


What you'll need:




  • Boxed cake mix
  • Black cupcake liners
  • Green icing
  • Star decorating tip
  • Soccer ball party picks (I found mine at Party City)


All you do:


  1. Follow the directions on the box for cupcakes.
  2. Let the cupcakes cool completely.
  3. Once they are completely cooled, pipe on the icing (aka grass) using the star tip.
  4. Stick the party pick (aka soccer ball) into the cupcake.
  5. Step back and admire your work!







See, I told you they were easy. Yet they *almost* look store bought!





The only thing I would do different next time is to use chocolate cake mix instead of yellow. That way it looks like dirt underneath the "grass".


Happy weekend, Sports Mamas!



*** Update: We won 3-2 AND I just found out that my boy was chosen for the ALL STAR team!!!






*** Click HERE for my football cupcakes and HERE for my basketball cupcakes! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment