Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sports Mama Review: isplack Colored Eye Black

I love supporting my boys and their teams in any and every way possible! From attending each and every game to being team mom to wearing their team colors- I try to do it all.  Nail polish, shirts, hats, jewelry... if it comes in their colors, I probably have it!


Colored eye black is one of my absolute favorite ways to show my team spirit. It's quick, easy, and inexpensive. Not all eye black is created equal, so isplack is the way I go.


What makes iSplack different from other eye black? It is waterproof, sweat proof, and contains NO harmful chemicals. I use it on my 12 and 13 year old's faces (as well as their teammates!), so being healthy and safe for their young, sensative skin is a must!


As previously mentioned, my boys switched football teams this season. A new team means new colors! isplack comes in fourteen different colors, so I knew that they'd have the exact blue and orange that I was looking for. Electric Orange and True Blue were the perfect match!





The colors are very vibrant, the texture is super creamy (reminds me of a high-end lipstick!), and it is extremely easy to apply.


The boys were so excited to wear it yesterday! In fact, one of No. 2's teammates even said, "we better win since we have this war paint on!". And they won, alright. 19-0! Ha!





A whole football game (and a bunch of sweat!) later...






and their colors were still on!


Don't worry, mamas. Players aren't the only ones who can rock it!







I'm wearing the color Pure Maroon in the top photo, and the bottom two are in Power Pink (which by the way is THE perfect pink to use next month to support Breast Cancer Awareness!).





isplack's colored eye black retails for $8.99 and can be purchased on their website, at your local Dick's Sporting Goods, or on Amazon.




This product is a MUST for Sports Mamas of every sport!




What are you waiting for? Get your colors on!!!










*** Disclaimer: isplack was kind enough to send me their product in the colors True Blue and Electric Orange, however, all thoughts and opinions are solely my own.***




No comments:

Post a Comment