Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Weekend Snapshots: Fall Sports Are Here!

Hey mamas! We had quite the busy weekend, as per usual. It all began bright and early Saturday morning. No. 3 had his first soccer game of the season!




He ended up playing against one of his good school friends. Don't worry, no love was lost!




A few hours later and we were back at it again, at the football field this time. Both No. 1 and No. 2 had their final scrimmages before the regular season kicks off on the 16th.


No. 2 played first.





He's playing receiver and corner this year!


No. 1 is playing quarterback, safety, and kicker. I'm going to have some tired kids this Fall!




I just couldn't leave out this shot of Coach Hubby. It's my fav!




Sunday was picture day for No. 1 and No. 2. Even though I always purchase the professional ones, I still like to take my camera and get a few shots to post on TeamSnap for those who don't.





The outtakes are the absolute best part!





Haha!


Unfortunately, Sunday didn't end on such a high note...






No. 2 ended up in the ER after goofing around with his friends. Boys, gotta love 'em! Luckily, it's just a sprain. He's in an air cast and we're following the RICE (rest, ice, compress, elevate) method. Obviously, there will be no football for a few days. Such a bummer. Especially after receiving the following message from his head coach just a few hours earlier.




If you'd be so kind as to send positive healing vibes our way, I'd greatly appreciate it!


Oh yeah! Before I forget. I'm on Instagram now! Follow me @confessionsofasportsmama and be sure to tag your sports related posts with #confessionsofasportsmama so that I can see them!


Have a good week, mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment