Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What's Up Wednesday- September 27, 2017

Happy hump day, mamas! Here's what's up today:




What we're eating this week...


Monday- Crockpot meatballs, rice, and veggies.


Tuesday- Chick-fil-A for No. 3's school's fundraiser.


Wednesday- Lasagna and garlic bread.


Thursday- Leftover lasagna and more garlic bread.


Friday- TAILGATE at the field with No. 1's football team- hot dogs, chips, fruit, brownies!. (Stay tuned for a post on how I organize our tailgates).



What I'm reminiscing about...



Coach Hubby and I are celebrating 14 (FOURTEEN!!!) years of marriage this upcoming Saturday. I'm reminiscing about all of the time we've spent together; the good, the not so good, and the crazy (busy). I can't wait to celebrate with him!



What I'm loving...

I'm loving pumpkin spice EVERYTHANG.
Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin cream cheese muffins... I wonder if they make pumpkin spice flavored chapstick? Hmmm...




What we've been up to...



Lots of sports; soccer, football, and more football!





What I'm dreading...


Today's 90 degree weather. Seriously?? October 1st is in 4 days!



What I'm working on...


I've been working quite a bit on my blog lately. Trying to find new inspiration to continue putting helpful content out to you all, pondering with the idea of creating a sports mama product, and growing my social media presence.



What I'm excited about...



iSplack featured my recent review of their colored eye black on their Facebook page! How exciting is that? Check it out HERE!




What I'm watching/reading...


Dancing With The Stars is back! All is good in the world again!



What I'm listening to...



I crank up the volume on my car radio EVERY time Charlie Puth comes on. I just love his voice!


What I'm wearing...





THESE!

As well as these headbands in my boys' team colors.







What I'm doing this weekend...

For the first time in (at least!) the last five years, we have absolutely no games on our anniversary! Say whaaat? So Saturday, Coach Hubby and I will be going apple picking and to a local winery... ALONE! Shout out to Aunt Sue for volunteering to keep our boys so that we can spend some quality (kid free!) time together!


What I'm looking forward to next month...

Fall and Halloween, for sure! Cooler temps, colored leaves falling from the trees, pumpkin picking, hayrides, apple cider, cardigans, hoodies, mums, trick-or-treating, the annual haunted house at our local elementary school. I could go on for days!




What else is new...


I won these handmade, Redskins themed earrings through an Instagram giveaway! I absolutely love them!




They can be customized to match the colors of your favorite team. Click HERE to order your own!




That's it for now. What's up with y'all?








No comments:

Post a Comment