Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Go-To Sports Mama Makeup Look

Hi Mamas! Something you all may not know about me is that I'm a tad makeup obsessed. I love all things shadows, lippies, blushes, and brushes. I can watch makeup tutorials for hours and have what my aunt has referred to as a "mini Sephora" in my room.


But all smokey eyes and bold lips have their place! And for me, my kids' games aren't it.


This is my go-to sports mama makeup look:




Super natural. Super simple. And best of all, super quick!


And here's how you can get the look yourself:




Skin: No foundation whatsoever, just clean skin and my favorite moisturizer.




Cheeks: I have a round face, so contouring with a little bronzer (or in this case, a dark blush) is a must for me. Not to mention that it gives my skin a bit of color!




Brows: This is probably my No. 1 makeup essential of all-time! If I could only choose one makeup product to wear for the rest of my life, this would definitely be it. If my brows aren't done, nothing else works!




Eyes: Mascara is a must! Add some to both your top and bottom lashes to lengthen and darken. Here's a quick tip: add a little extra to your lash lines and it'll give the appearance of eyeliner!




I also like to add a little concealer (about 1-2 shades lighter than my skin) underneath my eyes. No matter how early your athlete's game is, this step will help you look wide awake. Don't forget to add some setting powder to keep it from creasing!





Lips: Sometimes I'll wear a tinted lip balm and other times I'll wear actual lipstick. Just depends on my mood... and whether or not my lips need some extra tlc.





That's it! 6 steps, 5 minutes, and you're ready for whatever your athlete's day throws at you!




What's ONE makeup product you just CAN'T live without? Let me know in the comment section below or click HERE join the discussion in the Confessions of a Sports Mama Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment