Friday, January 19, 2018

Team Mama Idea: Easy Basketball Brownies

No. 1's travel basketball team will be meeting at his Head Coach's house instead of the gym for practice tonight. The coaching staff decided to hold an evening of team bonding instead of regular practice to help them prepare for tomorrow's early morning game.


They'll be having pizza, playing games, and watching the movie Glory Road. The team has hit a bit of a rocky road these last couple of weeks, so the hope is that the extra bonding time will get them back on track.


Here's where the brownies come in...


If you're a regular to my blog, you know that I just love finding any reason to make goodies for my boys' teams! So it should come as no surprise that I volunteered to send my guys with waters, sodas, and BROWNIES. But these aren't your regular brownies, they're basketball brownies!






And here's how easy they are to make yourself!



All you need:


  • Your favorite boxed brownie mix (I used two boxes to make sure I had enough for the team AND the 3 coaches).
  • Circle shaped cookie cutter
  • Orange colored cookie icing




Here's all you do:


  1. Bake the brownies according to the directions on the box.
  2. Once the brownies are completely cooled, use the cookie cutter to cut them into circle shapes.
  3. Draw the lines on with the orange icing. I drew a line down the middle first, followed by a curved line on each side of that, and finally a horizontal line across.


That's it!






The great thing about cookie icing is that it dries super quick and once it does, the brownies are completely stackable which makes transport a breeze!


Hopefully the extra team bonding + the brownies will = a WIN tomorrow morning!


GO SYC!!!




*** Coach Hubby sent me these pictures. I think it's pretty safe to say team bonding night was a success! Oh, and they ate ALL of the brownies. #winning










*** Click HERE for my football brownies! ***









No comments:

Post a Comment