Friday, January 15, 2016

Football End of Season Party Ideas

After three long months of hard work and an amazing Championship game run season, our boys deserved to go out with a bang!


I went with a laser tag party, which included two games of laser tag (even the coaches could play!) and pizza  because what kid doesn't like pizza (ok, my oldest child doesn't, but his twelve teammates do!)? Best of all, the players' parents didn't have to come out of their pockets, whatsoever. Did I cover it myself you ask? Not at all. The entire expense was covered by our Touchdown Jar . Our grand total came to $391.46!




We were blessed to have such a great group of football moms and dads this season! They were always willing to help, both on the field and off. So, it was no surprise when one of the moms offered to supply the cake. How awesome is she? And this cake??




As previously mentioned, our team made it to the Championship and as a result our club paid for their trophies! I ordered them from Trophy Depot. Aren't they lovely?




I was able to have a custom t-shirt made for every player on our team (and Coach Hubby!) with the remaining money from the touchdown jar! They had our team picture on the front, and last name and jersey number on the back. The boys were thrilled!




Can't forget about the coaches, right? I ordered each one a personalized football! This was not covered by the touchdown jar. They were covered by donations from the parents. I simply sent out an email asking for contributions from those who were able to help- no amount specified. I found them on Etsy.com. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I forgot to take a close up photo with my real camera.




Remember how amazing I said our group of parents were? Well, they truly out did themselves this season. They surprised me with a  football trophy bank, a HUGE cowbell, and a gift card for a food prep service!




Until next season!


***Click HERE to read some newer ideas and HERE to read my end of season CHAMPIONSHIP party ideas!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment