Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Mommy Facebook Survey

There's a fun survey going around Facebook. Being that we're still snowed in (no school for the boys yet AGAIN tomorrow), I decided to take part in it. Here's what you do:


"Without any prompting, ask your child these questions and write down exactly what they say. It's a great way to see what they think."


I brought each boy into my room, one by one, and asked away. Below are my favorite answers. (In case you don't already know, I refer to my oldest as "No.1", my middle child as "No.2", and my youngest as "No.3")


1. What is something mommy always says to you? I love you or sit down-No.2
2. What makes mommy happy? Starbucks-No.2
3. What makes mommy sad? When we don't clean our rooms-No.3
4. How does mommy make you laugh? Dancing-No.1 & No.2
5. What was mommy like as a child? Smart-No.1
6. How old is mommy? 39-No.3
7. How tall is mommy? 5'9-No.2
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? To be with us-No.2
9. What does mommy do when you're not around? Celebrate-No.2
10. If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Cooking-No.2
11. What is mommy really good at? Cleaning-No.3
12. What is mommy not very good at? Playing video games-No.3
13. What does mommy do for a job? Help lawyers-No.1 & No.2
14. What is mommy's favorite food? Yogurt with raspberries and granola-No.3
15. What makes you proud of mommy? Everything-No.3
16. If mommy were a character, who would she be? Flash because she can do multiple things at once-No.1
17. What do you and mommy do together? Go to football games-No.2
18. How are you and mommy the same? We both have curls in our hair-No.3
19. How are you and mommy different? I'm more athletic-No.1
20. How do you know mommy loves you? Because I'm cute-No.3
21. What is mommy's favorite place to go? Starbucks-No.1, 2, &3
22. How old was mommy when you were born? 10 years ago, almost the same birthday...20?-No.2
23. What is mommy's favorite thing to say? NO-No.2


I truly enjoyed doing this activity, and so did my boys. After dinner, I read aloud each question and their corresponding answers. The boys found it SO funny. They asked if we can do a "papi version" next. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment