Thursday, October 20, 2016

Easy Football Brownies

Yep. I'm that mama that doesn't need a special occasion to surprise the team with goodies. Today's reason...simply because it was Thursday! I wanted to venture away from the usual donuts and cupcakes, so I went with brownies. And not just any brownies, FOOTBALL BROWNIES!


Were they hard to make you ask? Nope. I don't do hard. At least not during the work/school week. I started by baking my favorite boxed brownies. I suggest using a dark chocolate version as opposed to milk chocolate for that true football brown color. Once they cooled, I cut them into squares. If you really wanted to go all out, you could cut them into footballs using a football shaped cookie cutter. Again, it was a weeknight, so I went for quick and easy.


For the laces, I used white decorating cookie icing. The great thing about cookie icing, is that it sets, making them stackable. It even came with a decorating tip attached! I drew a straight white line across the middle, and four smaller lines across that one.


And voila, (easy-peasy) football brownies!




They were a HUGE hit with the team. Super cute. And super yummy!






Sports Mama Tip: Not a baker? No worries! Store bought brownies work just the same!




Here's another fun, easy idea. 





Football rice krispie treats!!! One of my sweet (all the pun intended!) neighbors made them for us. So cute and yummy!






*** Click HERE for my basketball brownies! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment