Sunday, November 6, 2016

Team Mama Idea: Football End of Season Party- II

Football season has come and gone. At least for No. 2. Unfortunately, his team did not make the playoffs. They were bumped up into the American division this year (the toughest division of them all). They made a good run, but still fell a little short.


Here's what we did to celebrate a well fought season.


I booked our party at a local bowling alley. Two hours (one hour of bowling, one hour in a private party room) and your choice of pizza, burgers, or hot dogs with drinks for $16 a kid. Of course, I went with pizza. Almost every kid I know loves pizza. The cost was almost completely covered by our touchdown jar. If you don't know what a touchdown jar is, click HERE to find out. Our grand total came to $224.24, so all I had to collect was $3 per player! How awesome is that?




It also happened to be our quarterback's birthday, so his mama volunteered to bring the cake... and ice cream!




I just LOVE photo cakes.


Coach Hubby and I awarded the boys with personalized medals. I ordered them from Trophy Depot. They looked way better in person than they did online. I was even able to customize the neck ribbon to match our team colors! We also printed out a picture of each player which added even more of a personalized touch.





For coaches gifts, I began by sending out an email to our team requesting donations. I never specify a numeric amount, in fact I always indicate that no amount is too small (or too big!). I find that more people are willing to give, when the amount is left up to them.


I ordered each coach a 23oz. personalized beer glass. I found them on Etsy. Click HERE if you'd like to purchase one yourself. They have their name, the team name, and year on them in our team colors. I absolutely love how they turned out!




I also gave each coach a gift card which was purchased with the leftover donation money. Who needs a gift card holder when you can put them directly into the beer glass? Cheers!




The team had a blast.




Until next season. Go Admirals!


***Click HERE to read my most recent ideas and HERE to read some of my past ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment