Tuesday, January 10, 2017

25 Random Facts About Me

I thought this would be a fun way for my readers to get to know me a little more. Ready? Here we go!


  1. Honest brand iced peach tea is my current addiction.
  2. I'm only 5'2.
  3. Ricky Martin has been my man crush since I was a teenager.
  4. I simply can't resist smelling candles when I pass them in a store.
  5. I hate wearing high heels.
  6. Brownies are my weakness.
  7. I have a rather large makeup collection.
  8. Cleaning tutorials on YouTube are my new obsession.
  9. I suck at parallel parking.
  10. I spend way too much time in HomeGoods. (At least according to my hubby!)
  11. I love the color pink.
  12. I have 6 half-siblings (5 brothers and 1 sister) to which I'm the oldest.
  13. I have a phobia of snakes.
  14. Hairspray (the original) is probably my favorite movie of all times.
  15. I'm a bit of a text message hoarder.
  16. Monogrammed home décor is my favorite.
  17. I speak fluent Spanish.
  18. I've never used a lawn mower.
  19. My first job after high school was in a gastroenterologist's office. Ever seen colonoscopies performed before? I have!
  20. I've lived in Virginia for the majority of my life.
  21. Caramel macchiato (with whipped cream!) is my Starbucks drink of choice.
  22. My car radio is on the Spanish station 99.9% of the time.
  23. I've never drank a beer. Like ever.
  24. I was a cheerleader back in my day.
  25. My boys were all born via C-section.




No comments:

Post a Comment