Tuesday, January 10, 2017

They Said What?? - January 10, 2017

Life with three boys (and a husband!) never makes for a dull moment. Most of my Facebook posts almost always revolve around something funny, sweet, surprising, or disgusting that one of them says. I always get a kick out of them, as do my friends. So, I thought I'd begin sharing them with you all as well. Enjoy!


  • No. 1: Me- "Put your hat on, it's cold outside." Him- "I don't like wearing hats. It messes up my hair."


  • No. 2: I can't remember exactly what I said to him, but there's no way that I could forget his "yes, sugar lips" response. Ha!


  • No. 3: I drove to pick him and No. 2 up from school yesterday as it was freezing! As he gets in the car, he says: "I didn't know that was you. From far you look old, but from close you look like a teenager."


What will my boys say next? Stay tuned to find out!




No comments:

Post a Comment